Terms and Conditions
Terms on which we permit you to use this website General
2. This Site is intended for business use only. We do not market any products or services to any person and specifically not to children. Please do not access this website if you are under 18 years of age.
3. In these terms, certain words and phrases have a particular meaning as follows:
- “content” means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software, or other information or material submitted to or on the website;
- “intellectual property” means any rights in patents, design, copyright, databases, trademarks, domain names confidential information and all other forms of intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, wherever in the world;
- “processing” when applied to personal information includes storage of that information;
- “you” or “your” means the person accessing or using the website or its content; and
- “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Design Works Gaming (UK) Ltd, company registration number 11569669 and whose registered address is at Manor House, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA.
4. You should read these terms carefully before using this website. We do not permit you to access this website or use any content if you do not comply with these terms.
1. A cookie is a small text file that a website (including this website) saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. There are two types of cookies; essential and non-essential.
Essential cookies are necessary for a website to function. They allow a visitor to navigate around a website and provide important functionality. Non-essential cookies are those that track an individual’s use across a website, saving the choices made and are used, for example, to understand which are the popular pages within a website or to tailor advertising to that visitor based on the historical preferences. We only use essential cookies on our website. Without these cookies, the website will not function. All essential cookies cannot be deleted.
Accuracy of information and availability of this website
1. While we hope that this website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that this website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information of this website is at your own risk.
2. We may suspend or terminate operation of this website at any time as we see fit.
3. Any content is provided for your general information purposes only. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any purposes.
Using this Website
1. This website is intended only to give you information about us and our products and services. We do not, through this website:
- make you any promises;
- make any contractual offer to you;
- supply any products or services to you.
2. You have our permission to browse this website and in so doing make use of its content through a web browser. You may not use this website for any other purpose. For example, you may not download this website or any part of it for your own use.
Information about you: privacy
2. While we try to make sure that this website is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any information you regard as confidential. Any information you do submit, you submit at your own risk.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
1. Except where any of our content is associated with a more specific intellectual property licence – whether it is more or less restrictive than this one – and to the extent that you need our permission to do so, we give you a licence to use all intellectual property rights in the content, but only for the purpose of browsing the website using conventional web browsing tools.
Hyperlinks and third-party sites
1. This website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than this website. Any hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
Changes to these terms
1. We reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on this website and by continuing to use and access this website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
Disputes and liability
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and our statutory duties under data protection law), we have no liability to you connected with your use of our website. For example, we are not liable for
- any missing or inaccurate content;
- any unavailability of the website;
- any incompatibility of this website with any particular browser or browser plugin; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profit, business or goodwill.
2. These terms are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from your use of the website.